Colibri A/D Converter
The board CADC is a universal carrier a Toradex Colibri module (series PXA, T20) that allows its operation without any additional supporting hardware as a data acquisition unit. On CADC Colibri becomes a network computer with a 12 bit 2 x 12 channel (single ended) analog to digital converter. The CADC board also contains a power supply and Ethernet magnetics, thus in a combination with Colibri it is an independent data acquisition computer with significant storage space (micro SD card) available on an Ethernet network.
The CADC board provides:
- Two 12 channel single ended analog to digital converters with 12 bit resolution (2 x ADuC7026)
- Very efficient power supply for the Colibri and for its own operation (allows 4 to 17 VDC input voltage, total power consumption in operation is under 1.6 W typically)
- Digital to analog video signal VGA converter (6 bit)
- Micro SD card holder
- Connection to a service board
- Ethernet magnetic module - allows Colibri to operate with common network devices
- All in a very small package - length: 76 mm x width: 48 mm x height: 10 mm, and weight only 34 grams (including installed Colibri module)
For more information refer to the data sheet.
Please contact BEST for a quote and/or further information.